T H E A R T P A R T Y 

a b o u t !    ~    a r t !    ~    i s s u e s !    ~    p r o p a g a n d a !    ~    j o i n !    ~    e v e n t s !    ~    c o n t a c t !

WORDS           IMAGES           SOUNDS
MOTION             THOUGHTS

Don't forget that we
have a forum that you should post on!


Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

The Art and Zen of Life Maintence

Or something like that:



















Memphis Roller Derby photo I took while in the suicide seats. No flash was used other than from someone elses.

- Tommy "PrissKilla Presley's vs. Legion of Zoom"

Labels:


Comments:
I really like this shot. The detail in the center is so crisp. Is this a digital photo? Did you balance for tungsten?
 
I take photos (like these) on accident. My dumb luck.
I got a 18% gray card and that was it.
 
a happy accident! I like that.
 
this is really fun~looking. you really capture the motion of the sport, while the girls themselves are more or less sharp.

did you pan the camera? i just wonder how all of the lights got all swooshy.
 
I panned. I got three styles I'm going for:
Panning, unfocus and zoom. A lot of photographers are known for some kind of technique so those are mine.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google+