T H E A R T P A R T Y 

a b o u t !    ~    a r t !    ~    i s s u e s !    ~    p r o p a g a n d a !    ~    j o i n !    ~    e v e n t s !    ~    c o n t a c t !

WORDS           IMAGES           SOUNDS
MOTION             THOUGHTS

Don't forget that we
have a forum that you should post on!


Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

Testing the waters...


Get ready; this is my first post. I have no idea how this is all supposed to look, work, or um... function in general. So, with sincere hopes that I'm not fucking anything up, here's a painting I did last semester on a sunny day.

Labels: ,


Comments:
bienbienbien. ne t'inquiète pas. tout va bien.

ce peinture-ci est vraiment beau. les lignes un peu épaisses sur les visages me plaisent bien et me rapellent le style semblable de l'art nouveau, mais l'oeuvre toute entière a un style unique. j'adore la couleur des cheveux de la femme. tout est si idéaliste!
 
:)! tu me rends heureuse avec tes mots! je te remercie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google+