T H E A R T P A R T Y 

a b o u t !    ~    a r t !    ~    i s s u e s !    ~    p r o p a g a n d a !    ~    j o i n !    ~    e v e n t s !    ~    c o n t a c t !

WORDS           IMAGES           SOUNDS
MOTION             THOUGHTS

Don't forget that we
have a forum that you should post on!


Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 
I) Pathos in the Cafeteris
II) Signs I've Changed This Week
III) I'm Becoming a Scout!

I) As you all well know, I come from the Memphis. Memphis is an urban center in the Mississippi
Since I first arrived at Interlochen, I've been hearing about Wok Night. The idea behind Wok night is that teachers set up cooking stations and make delcious pan cooked vegetables that we can eat instead of cafeteria food.

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google+